BARNEYS NEW YORK
The label is available exclusively in the US via Barneys New York through an exclusive partnership
AZEEZA RETAIL FLAGSHIP
900 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
Mon - Sat: 10am - 7pm
Sun: 12pm - 6pm
+1 (312) 649-9373
Azeeza is also available for purchase at select specialty retailers globally.
For press inquiries, brand partnerships and sample pulls, please contact email@example.com
AS SEEN IN
Color of product could vary based on the color settings on the computer and this may cause variation in color when item is received.
Due to the handmade nature of the garments, variances in color and pattern may occur.
If a product goes out of stock when the order is placed the amount will be credited back to the customer’s card and will be notified if and when the item will be back in stock.
Items may be picked up in store for no charge and exchanged may be made in store of applicable items.
Items purchased between November 28th - December 25, 2016 may be exchanged in unworn/original condition either in-store or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org until January 2nd, 2017. Exchange credit must be utilized for new product at time of return and may not be carried over.
One per household/customer per promotion period.
Gift w/ Purchase
Gift with purchase items may vary in color, print and fabrication due to availability. GWP may not be exchanged or returned. Value of GWP will be deducted from any return receipts if the GWP is not present. While supplies last.
STANDARD RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Exchanges: Unworn ready-to-wear garments with receipt and all tags intact and undamaged may be exchanged for store credit within 5 days of purchase date.
Returns: Unworn ready-to-wear garments with receipt and all tags intact and undamaged may be returned for in store credit within 5 day of purchase. If purchased online/over the phone, item must be shipped (and validated by shipper) within 5 days of item receipt. Returned items must be returned in the same saleable condition as deployed and free of stains, snags, tears and signs of wear. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs in all respects.
Ready-to-wear items that have been altered or customized (made in a color, embellishment style, etc. that differs from the original sample) are final sale.
All sales final on accessories.
Sale and Special Edition/Capsule Items
All items on special promotion (marked down or discounted) are all sales final.
Client will receive confirmation e-mail on the products purchased (size, quantity, price).
Client is responsible for the accuracy of all the information entered.
Orders will be processed upon their receipt and can take up to three days (exclusive of shipping). If rush processing is required- please specify in order notes or call 312.649.9373 to speak with a Customer Care specialist.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and can specify form of shipment when placing the order.
Options & Rates
· If items are to be shipped outside the United States, please contact email@example.com to coordinate with a Customer Care specialist.
· Azeeza US is not liable to items shipped to PO Boxes
· Azeeza US is not responsible for any errors made in customer entered shipping information. All information should be verified at the time the order is placed.
· Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless an incorrect and/or damaged item was sent by Azeeza US.
· Once the package is in the hands of the selected Shipper, Azeeza US cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather, acts of God or technical difficulties experienced by the Shipper.
· Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded.
· Azeeza US has no way of estimating custom fees- this information can be found by calling your local customs office.
· If items are to be shipped outside the United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate with a Customer Care representative.
· There may be delays for shipment of purchase due to customs processing and may be held by the customs office in your country.
· All pricing is done in US dollars
· By making an account at time of purchase you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
· By registering the customer agrees to not include any false information.
· The client authorizes that the information they provide be stored when registering for an account. It will not be shared with any third party.
· Azeeza US does not store any credit card or payment information.
The General Terms and Conditions of Online Sale can change and be subsequently amended by Azeeza US; the respective applicable General Terms and Conditions of Online Sale shall be applied when an order is placed. Therefore, the Customer should consult the General Terms and Conditions of Online Sale on a regular basis so the Customer is aware of the version applicable when placing orders.